Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following conditions apply between Heide Pfeiffer, Dorf 69, A6342 Niederndorf, Österreich and end-consumers for contracts made via shop.hepf.com.
(2) Primary language is Germen. Details of your contract and orders can be found in your account and will be included with any order.
(4) For your convinience - Hepf applies the Trusted Shops - rules which can be found here: http://www.trustedshops.de/shopbetreiber/qualitaetskriterien.html.
§ 2 Vertragsgegenstand
Subject of the contract is selling goods. Description of the goods can be found on our webpage.
§ 3 Formation of Contract
(1) The pure presentation of products is not a binding offer.
(2) Customers can fill theyr cart on the webpage, and place the order.
(3) Latest within 2 days you will get verification of your offer ( usually a view minutes )
(4) Products can also be ordered via telephone or any other way, in which case you will get an offer which you can accept and place the order.
(5) Be sure to enter a valid email-adress since it will be used in the ordering-process.
§ 5 Preise, Versandkosten
(1) Prices in Contracts / Offers are all inclusive, there are no hidden costs. Be aware that there may be costs for delivery outside EU, which are not
payable to us, but to your government ( toll )
(2) Shippingcosts are not included in product-prices - they wil be shown seperately, so as tax or any other cost.
§ 6 Payment and Shipping
(1) Multiple Payment and Shipping oppurtunities are available during the ordering process.
(3) If a product cannot be delivered due an inpredictable cause, we will inform you, work on a different solution or transfer your money back.
(4) If there is any damage on the products, from shipping or any other cause byside your own fault - get in contact with us. As solution will be found that pleases you.
If you are reseller, shipping is at your own risk.
§ 7 Costs of Revocation
There are no costs for you, if you choose the same shipping method as we did to send you the goods.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) EU law is applied.
(2) Check the goods upon delivery for any damage.
§ 10 Liability
EU law is applied.
§ 11 Juristiction
(1) EU law is applied